hahaha. Basically this sums up my life.
I always lament about the lack of time to do what I want during busy days. I longed for a break and just some spare time to do some reading or simply relax. But now that I have a lot of time on my life, I find myself being anxious and fretting over it. I NEED THINGS TO DO. Well, I do have some things to do but I am still semi-productive at best.
I need a job.
I like to feel productive and to be learning and doing new things everyday. Feeling guilty that I’m just .. sitting around most of the days. But I guess a lot of things are also about timing and patience and I should stop rushing. I rushed too much and ended up worse.
At least I have control over my own time now so I should just look at the benefits and fill my time with things to do.
- improve my Japanese (or whatever’s left of it)
- work on the ebook – i guess you guys forgot I was working on one? my bad
- stop spending my whole life in front of the comp
- make more videos / podcasts
- continue to get better in Korean onmyown
- earn money and look for a job