now, this is a tough post to write, seeing how I got my basics from classes. But nevertheless, hope to share something!
People who have been reading this blog will know that I’m a HUGE FANGIRL / FOLLOWER of the site, also known as TTMIK. When I first started self studying Korean, Hyunwoo was like my role model. And he was also perhaps the reason that I was so motivated to self study – he’s really passionate about teaching Korean and the motivation will rub off on you after a while. 😀
You can start learning Hangeul from them and proceed from there on!
It’s already been 4.5 years (and counting) since I started learning Korean. So memories can get a little fuzzy. I remember spending hours each day on this site and it was a good site to build my foundation!
You can start using this site once you have a sense of what Korean is like:
- How hangeul works and how the consonants + vowels combine
- How to conjugate simple verbs
- Korean in 20 hours
- Korean through romanization
- One Korean phrase everyday – master korean in 30 days
LIKE A PLAGUE
- opening dialogue (with MP3 file / CD)
- list of new vocabulary
- Grammar structure explanations
- Simple exercises
- Cultural notes (optional)