Wow it’s 2017 already. I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks that the past year sped past in a blur. Personally, 2016 was an interesting year, in that I gained a lot of new experiences, most of which I would never have dreamt about. There were many ups and downs and it feels like I did not have time to ponder and reflect over things before the next change (and year) came.
On the language side, 2016 was a year which I used and applied the linguistic skills I had and the learning came from those experiences. The passion I had for languages has somewhat subdued and taken a backseat. I’m not proud of that, so I think I’ll have to work harder in 2017.
It’s always good to start the year with a few resolutions, so here goes!
1. Be a happier and healthier person.
2. Maintain this blog even though I’m so caught up with life commitments. WRITE BOOK REVIEWS.
3. Study more. Learn more. Work harder for Japanese.
4. Go out more often with my camera. Take more photos and capture memories. Be more active on Tumblr.
5. Be a better friend to those who matters.
Life is a journey and hopefully, 2017 will be a memorable and great year (: