Hi! If you are here, I guess you are new to Hangukdrama or you simply can’t stand the messy site anymore! 5 years and nearly 1000 posts later, even I myself find it hard to navigate around the site. The search button is always there to help, but here’s a list of posts on Hangukdrama that you may potentially find interesting. I’ve gathered some of the popular posts and some of my personal favorites to get the ball rolling (: Hope you will be a regular reader in the future ^^
On learning Korean
- How to self-study Korean for Beginners
- A letter to all Korean self learners out there!
- Self Study versus Foreign Language Lessons
- Should Korean learners pick up hanja?
- ‘I want to learn just enough Korean so I can watch unsubbed Korean dramas’
- Recommended Korean articles/books for each level
- Korean Webtoons – that good?
- Language Notetaking practices
- Benefits of learning a foreign language
- Why vocabulary lists don’t work
Interesting stuff on Korea
- [Cultural quirks] Brushing your teeth in school
- 5 Random things about Korea/Koreans
- How do Koreans react to foreigners learning Korean
- A step by step guide to order delivery (음식배달) in Korea
- A step-by-step tutorial on how to get ARC in Korea
- Documentary on Korean Dialects: 사투리의 눈물 : “콱 마! 궁둥이를 주차뿌까？”
- [Korean Slangs] Beware of people asking you for 키알 / 섹알
There are really quite a lot of stuff on Hangukdrama, so take your time to explore the site. You may want to also check out the popular Korean Language Resources page and there are quite a number of categories over at the right hand side bar!
If you like what you see here, don’t hesitate to drop me a comment, note or email!