If I can have my way, this post will be peppered with fucks. erm as in the word. I had a fucking horrible day in which I think I act fucking irresponsibly (somewhat) and I’m having a fucking backache because I dragged fucking 30 kgs around the uneven streets in Korea. See.
In any case I did a lot of things today. Which involves moving to 2 places in one day and ending up in debt on the first day of my new life.
Most eventful day of my life -.-
This is what I did today:
- meet very nice people
- apologize and realize how nice they really are
- walked up and down and around the entire edae / sinchon area to look around at rooms
- not eat from 3am the previous night till 9pm today
- walked into the 부동산 alone and managed to communicate
- learn a lot about the 월세/보증금 system and what to look out for
- have a nice 사장님 explain to me what each and every term is about (so hopefully I wont get cheated)
- dragged the fucking luggage down the whole stretch of street
- walked up and down a particularly long stretch of street for at least 8 times -.-
- hear people tell me that my Korean is good (hahaha)
- get a 원룸 in a day
- be in debt because I cannot cough up the deposit money immediately
- unpacked everything into its place
- be happy that there is a washing machine for my own
- be unhappy thinking about the things I need to buy
- be happy that I have a place to call my own for now
Good night. I’ll blog about the whole “getting a one-room” thing next time. And yes, you can do it within a few hours.