I think I basically go through the same cycle every semester:
- it’s the holidays and I decide that I’m too lazy to study Korean
- the new semester starts and I regret not studying Korean
- will try to put as much free time as possible into Korean during the semester (works well in the first few weeks)
- work starts piling up and my mood starts swinging downwards
- too tired and unmotivated to do anything: school work or not
- waiting for the holidays to start so that I can concentrate on Korean once more
urm. that’s what they call.. vicious cycle? LOL.
I’m basically in between stages 4 and 5 right now. Not a very smart move considering that I’ve just added another language to my to-study list. It’s a sat tomorrow but I’ll be in school from 8am to 6.30pm. There goes my weekend. I’m currently stressing out over something that I hope I wont have to worry about 2 months down the road. Sorry for being cryptic. >.<
I shall try to break out of this vicious cycle. Wish me luck.